Senior Business Development Lead
GOVERNMENT CLIENTS (High Earnings)
WORK FROM HOME (P/T 15-20 Hours/Week)
HIGHLY EXPERIENCED EXPAT WELCOME - UK/US/CAN/AUS
We are seeking a Senior Development Lead to spearhead our global government/corporate engagement program while cultivating key relationships across the community, government, and industry.
This exceptional and exciting opportunity goes far beyond the scope of a typical career. We offer unparalleled long-term benefits and security, promising an ongoing compensation package that includes a large passive income component that will extend far into the future.
- 30,000 to 60,000 Baht per month (Base)
- 2% to 15% Commission Fee ($10k to $2m+ Unit Sales)
- Circa US$150kpa ++
- PASSIVE INCOME
- Same Commission Fee for all renewals
- Global Distributors
- Global Education Influencers
At the iLearn Technologies Group our purpose is simple, we transform lives with everything we do. We have always known at its heart, our business is only about people — our customers, our employees, and the communities in which we work. We have extensive expertise and a genuine commitment to improving people's lives through education, are at the core of what we do. That is our difference!
Go To Our HOME Page To Find Out More.
We are seeking a Government and Corporate Engagement Executive to join our team.
This exciting new role will work directly with our MD and Educational Services Team to lead and directly contribute to our Government and Corporate Engagement Program.
What we are looking for:
- English First Language | Brought up through the Commonwealth or USA Education Systems
- Tertiary degree or relevant experience in Education/Corporate BD, communications, stakeholder engagement or related disciplines.
- 5+ years' senior level experience in developing and building government and/or corporate relationships
- Proven experience in creating and delivering successful partnership and collaboration outcomes
- Ability to implement and manage external agencies to meet company goals
- Can manage multi-dimensional business development projects across a broad range of stakeholders
- An outstanding person with exceptional relationship building and engagement skills
Your Global Education Market: 100% qualified, and engaged leads
2,000+ LinkedIn personal Connections (less than 1-yr old)
- Commissioners of Education
- Director Generals of Education
- Education Department Heads
- University Deans
- School Superintendents
- School + Library eResources' Global Distributors
- LinkedIn Global Education Influencers (millions of followers - all connected)
- Cross Industry opportunities
You will leverage your demonstrated expertise, exceptional attention to detail, adept planning, swift process adaptation, and confidence in navigating new systems and technology. You will directly implement engagement programs and initiatives, and drive business collaborations among senior government and corporate leaders, actively influencing and inspiring robust long-term relationships.
If you possess the necessary expertise and skills for this position and would like to formerly apply, please Register Your Application Here. We will notify you of the outcome either way.
N.B. This form is usually used for Tele-Sales roles but will register your application for this position.
Thank you for your consideration.
The iLearn Technologies Group